The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games

Can you survive The Hunger Games?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Hunger Games forum! We're always welcoming new members.
Make sure to read the rules before RPing and creating your character.
We're just opening the forum, so it's not going to be too active.
We still have yet to find enough members for the first Hunger Games of the site. We also need a president.

Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane
Admin
Shane

Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Shane walked into the Hob with Robin and Liz with his hands in his pockets whistling
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesroles.forumotion.com
Llama
Admin
Llama

Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Robin came in through the entrance naturally, the warm scent of stews filling her nose. The noise of fabrics being knitted so carefully for the upcoming winter. She let out a satisfied sigh and went over with Liz to sell her game. Which mostly consists of birds, squirrels, and she even got a buck. She had a hard time cutting that to fit in her game bag.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Liz looked up at Robin. "Hey, Robin? Can I take a bird with me? There's something I want." she said.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:59 pm

"What is it?" Robin asked.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 pm

"I'll show you." she said, going over to a station with very fancy things. She picked up a set with two golden Mockingjay hair clips, and a necklace with 3 birds. A humming bird, mockingbird, and Meadowlark. "Can I please get it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

"Well..." Robin looked at them with uncertaintanty. But she put two medium sized birds on the table and the woman behind the desk looked at the birds. With a cunning smile, she handed them over. "Thanks," Robin nodded and turned, giving her sister the items.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Liz smiled. She put on the necklace and the hair clips without hesitation. "I got something for you, Robin." she said; pulling out a silver hair clip that had a robin on it. She put it in her sister's hair, smiling. "There." she said.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Robin smiled, giving her sister a small hug. "It's really cute. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Liz smiled. 'Your welcome." she said, warmly. "It only cost me a pair of socks, which were to small for me, anyway." she said.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Admin
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Shane slipped a squirrel out of his prey pocket and walked over to the bread table and threw it on the table and said quietly "Can I have the biggest loaf of bread I can get with this?" the baker smiled and took the squirrel and handed Shane a big, moist loaf of bread. Then the slipped two rabbits out of his prey pocket and bought two more loaves of bread and walked back over to Robin and Liz and gave each of them a loaf of bread "Here you go guys"
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Liz smiled and thankfully took the bread. "Thanks!" She said. She took a little nibble of it, savoring the taste
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:33 pm

"Oh... thanks, Shane," Robin thanked softly, eyeing the bread. Looking at the savory, freshly baked bread. Gotta save it... Liz could eat all hers, but she needed to save the loaf.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Admin
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 pm

"Then Shane gasped when be remembered something "I'll be right back i need to get some stone for my new" then he whispered "Spear" then he jogged off to the stone table
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Liz nodded. She got 6 beautiful Prairie Stones from her pocket, and went over to a station in a corner, well hidden, the weapon station. She managed to get a bow with 2 arrows for 4 of them, but she gave them all 6. She asked the keeper to hide what she had bought there until she needed them, trading an old arrow-head she had found.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Robin came over to Liz, smiling. The bow. Her little sister is finally getting used to weapons, and a good thing too. With the Hunger Games coming up, the unexpected could always happen--because the odds are never really in anyone's favor.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Liz smiled. She looked at Robin, and her eyes shone. "Can you take me out hunting some time?" she whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 pm

"Of course," Robin smiled. "You'll need it, anyway. Besides, it'd be better if we had more money from prey."
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Liz's eyes lit up. "When?" she asked, happily. She wanted to get out and finally get to do somehting.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Admin
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Shane followed Robin and said "Maybe if it's ok with Robin you can come with us tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm

She got out one of her rocks, and her only Hair-Tie, and put the rock in it, targeting Shane's hand. "Don't make me fling this at you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Admin
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Shane threw his hands up in a 'I surrender' way "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Liz chuckled. She put the rock and the hair-tie away. "I was only joking." she laughed. "Man, you are easy to fool."
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 pm

"Yes, he is," Robin laughed, starting to walk out. "C'mon, Liz, we should be getting home."
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:49 am

Liz nodded. "OK." She chuckled. "Bye Shane." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)   Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking in the Hob (Continued from a topic Litte and Snowy and me were in)
Page 1 of 1