The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games

Can you survive The Hunger Games?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Hunger Games forum! We're always welcoming new members.
Make sure to read the rules before RPing and creating your character.
We're just opening the forum, so it's not going to be too active.
We still have yet to find enough members for the first Hunger Games of the site. We also need a president.

An early start.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Llama
Admin
Llama

An early start. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Robin stayed as she was, sitting next to Liz, hugging her sister. They couldn't be searching for us. It went over and over in her head, making her almost too dizzy. She closed her eyes for a second as a group of people ran passed, fear flooding their faces as a spear launched from the hovercraft, killing a boy. Robin let out a gasp and shut her eyes, holding her sister tighter.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 am

Liz watched, confused and scared, her eyes filled up with tears, as the hovercraft shot the boy. "Lerc!" she shrieked. one of her bestest friends. GONE.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Robin put her mouth over her sister's mouth. "Sssshhhh," she whispered quietly, tears brimming her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Liz hid her face in her sister, with her hair flying every where with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:11 pm

The group of kids ran out of site and the hovercraft followed. Everything happened so fast, and her sister's friend... dead. She didn't know what happened to the others but she wasn't going to find out. She just stood there, taking in what happened. It took her a minute to go over and registered what happened.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Liz just hid her face. She didn't want to watch. It was worse enough that her best friend had died. "Robin, don't let me go." she said, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Robin slowly, silently got up, her legs shaking. "I..." she shook her head for a second, sitting down by a tree, her head spinning.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Liz stood up, and went over to the place where her friend, Lerc, had been killed. She just knelled beside the spot, and cried. Her tears dripping onto dried leaves.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Robin started walking toward the gate, her head finally proccessing the event. She put her hand over her mouth and grabbed Liz's arm, running shakily across the forest floor and jumped over the non-electrified gate and wobbily made her way across to her house, turning and sitting by the door, breathing harshly.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Liz followed. She dried her tears, and left her bow and her 2 arrows in the forest, while grabbing Robins game bag which robin had almost forgot. "Robin, next time, try not to forget it." she said, referring to the game.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Robin quickly threw the bag into the house before anyone could see it. "Liz..."
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Liz went to her room and shut the door, and she jumped under her blankets and started sobbing. She missed her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Robin slowly walked in the house, her legs still slightly wobbly and her eyes filled with fear. She went over to her bed silently and sat down, without a word.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Liz stayed there for hours. She crawled out from under her blanket finally, and went outside. It was dark out, the best time of day. She decided to sneak back into the woods by herself, and practice. She slipped through the gate, and retrieved her things. She had brought her own small bag, which limited her to what she could catch. She had found a small turkey, which would just fit in her bag. She grabbed an arrow, and pulled it back. She aimed for it's neck. As always. She closed one eyes to make sure of her target, and shot. It whizzed past her ear, making a buzzing noise. She was happy once she had saw she had killed it. She quickly came over, grabbed her arrow and put it in her bag of arrows, and put the turkey in her bag. It would make a nice dinner, unless she decided to sell it.

Last edited by Liz on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shane
Admin
Shane

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 pm

The member 'Liz' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesroles.forumotion.com
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Robin hadn't heard Liz leave. She was fast asleep, being tormented by a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

At early dawn, Liz had came back. She hid the bag full of birds and her turkey in a small closet that wasn't opened very often. She then jumped into her bed and went to sleep. Happy that it was a weekend.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:56 pm

ooc: I think topic over for now...
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 am

ooc: yeah. You need to post in the new topic I made in Dis. 2. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An early start.   An early start. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An early start.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Areas of the World :: District 12-
Jump to: