The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games

Can you survive The Hunger Games?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Hunger Games forum! We're always welcoming new members.
Make sure to read the rules before RPing and creating your character.
We're just opening the forum, so it's not going to be too active.
We still have yet to find enough members for the first Hunger Games of the site. We also need a president.

Enchoré Sc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Enchoré stepped out into the new day. Her hair in a long beautiful braid. She lived in one of the most luxurious houses in District 2. She had on her lucky necklace, which was a silver chain with her favorite thing, a humming bird. She looked out and started walking. Her black high-heel boots click-clacking on the sidewalk as she walked. She hoped to find one of her pals out and about. She looked up to see a hummingbird fly by.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Austin came out from the side of his house and held out his finger and the bird perched neatly. He whistled a small, soothing tune to the bird and it repeated. Then he noticed Enchoré. "Hi!" he called almost too loudly, making the bird get scared and fly away.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Enchoré was startled by Austin. "Hey." She said. Her kitten was hiding in her big pocket, and she brought her out. She went over to Austin. "Hey, Austin, guess what? I found this cute little guy following me yesterday. Isn't he just adorable?" she asked, holding the precious kitten.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:58 pm

"Aw, that's cute," Austing agreed, smiling. "Watcha up to?"
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Enchoré shrugged, putting the kitten back into her pocket. "Nothing. I've been so lonely lately, ever since my sister died." she said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

"It's okay..." Austin looked at her and tried to cheer her up. Suddenly he remembered what he came out to do. "Oh! I almost forgot." He pulled out a shining, golden locket from his pocket. He put it in Enchore's hands and opened it, revealing a picture of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Enchoré smiled, she looked at the locket, and put it in her hands. Tears of sorrow and joy stung her eyes. She put it on; without hesitation. :Thank you.: she said, giving Austin a hug.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Austin returned the hug. "I found the locket and polished it up. Then I found a picture of your sister..." He paused for a sec. "I saw how sad you looked when she died."
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Enchoré wiped her tears. "I'm glad to have a friend like you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh, it was nothing," Austin smiled. "It wasn't a very hard task at all."
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Enchoré stood beside Austin, and looked out at the distance. "Hey, is it OK if we go in your house? I'm starting to freeze and my heater's broken." she said.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm

"Oh, sure." Austin led Enchore into his house and he put his jacket down.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Enchoré smiled. "Thanks." she said. She sat down, and looked around. "It's been forever since I've been here." she said.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Austin smiled. "Yeah, my dad's kinda..." he looked around at the fairly messy living room. "Busy, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Enchoré chuckled. "My house looks worse..." she said. "I'm not ready for The Hunger Games." she said.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:30 pm

"If you ever get called, I would volunteer for you if I could," Austin commented softly.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Enchoré sighed. "I know you would, but I couldn't live knowing your dead." she said; her tone soft and caring,
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:56 pm

"How do you think I'd feel if you died in the Hunger Games?" Austin replied, almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Enchoré smiled. She chuckled, and looked at Austin. "I wish the Hunger Games never existed." she said, her voice full of tears. "Reaping day is coming up, I don't want to go." a tear streamed down her face. "I hate these games." she said.
(She's still shaken up from the loss of her sister. So she's an emotional wreck ATM. xD)
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 pm

I can tell CX

"Me, too," Austin replied, his voice softening. He gave Enchore a soft hug.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Enchore hugged Austin back. "I know." she said.
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 pm

"Ya'know, we could try..." Austin began. "Run away."
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Enchore sighed. "I figured out a way how, but it's a high chance we'd get caught..." she said, sitting on the couch by Austin, laying her head on a pillow.

ooc: Can it be like, they actually succeed at running away, before the first hunger games and have NPC's take their place?
Back to top Go down
Llama
Admin
Llama

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Austin nodded, sighing. "It seems like neither of us wants to go into the Hunger Games, yet every year people volunteer left and right to go and fight to the death." The idea of the Hunger Games always bothered Austin. Kids going into an area and kill off each other--And not to forget they can change the game at any time. So if you don't put on a good show, you're as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Enchore nodded. She brought out a piece of paper, and opened it up. "This is the plan" she said, and she started tracing the route they'd take to the forest, which was exactly west from Austin's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enchoré Sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchoré Sc   Enchoré Sc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchoré Sc
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Areas of the World :: District 2-
Jump to: